- He Uses It for Good – having a difficult childhood doesn’t set a script for a lifetime. As Joseph said at the end of Genesis, “He uses it for good.” Mary shares how God helped her overcome a troubled childhood and build a better future.
- My Mountaintop Childbirth Story – how Mary’s childbirth experiences changed her life, built her faith, and brought her back to God.
- Trial by Fire – how Mary’s family rebuilt after their home and business burned a year after their business opened.
- When Speech and Language Don’t Come Easily – how Mary helped a child who was a late talker and visual spatial learner learn to speak and write.
Think, Laugh, Share, Explore.
I love connecting with people on TV, in convention halls, large groups, on line, and in real life.
When I talk with an audience, if I have done my job well, they will leave excited and empowered. I enjoy coaching other speakers to better reach their audiences too.
Computer and Social Media
- Computers 101
- Finding a Job With Social Media
- Groupon and Money Saving Opportunities on the Internet
- Social Media for Parents
- Social Media for Youth Leaders
- Using the Internet and Social Media to Build Your Business
Inspiration and Family Life
- Providing Education Opportunities for Your Children
- Helping Your Child With Speech and Language Issues
- How My Faith Helped Me Overcome Adversity
- Esther and Overcoming the Self Doubt Express
- Working With the Strong-Willed Child
- Community Service Planning for Organizations
- Volunteer Recruitment and Retention
Professional Speaking Experiences:
- Career Day, Ivy Tech
- Central Library
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church
- Henderson Library
- ICHE Convention, Marion, Illinois
- Professional Land Management School, USI
- RCHEI Convention, Indianapolis
- Sts. Peter and Paul Church, Haubstadt
- St. John the Evangelist, Daylight
- SWIHE Convention, Evansville
- Suzuki Parents, University of Evansville
- Vanderburgh 4-H Leaders
- WTVW Fox 7
Speech Coach and Trainer Experiences
When I was a young high schooler taking Mary’s class to get credits, I hardly realized what an impact speaking skills would continue to have on my daily life. There have been innumerable instances in which I have used those same skills which she so intelligently taught in her classes. For sure, I would encourage anyone interested in her speech class to take the time and better yourself! - Leah Blankenberger, 2010 Miss Vanderburgh County
- Excelsior Coop – 2 years, teaching middle school and high school speech students
- Speech and Debate Tournament Judge
- Vanderburgh 4-H Speech Contests – students have competed in county and state action demonstrations, demonstration contests, and public speaking contests (1 won champion at Indiana State Fair)
- Veritas Speech Club – 3 years, teaching middle school students