If you would like to enroll in one of my public classes, the following are scheduled:
All classes run 5:30-7:30 p.m. and are free to those who register. Registration is required.
- Introduction to Facebook – Thursday, March 15, 5:30 to 7:30 pm.
- Advanced Facebook – Thursday, March 22, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Henderson Community College, IET Building in downtown Henderson, Kentucky:
- Blogging 101 (introduction to WordPress, how to get started creating a personal or business blog)—Tuesday, March 27, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- It’s Your Presentation-PowerPoint’s Just the Tool (learn how to create a basic PowerPoint presentation and learn tricks to make it effective so people listen, remember, and act upon your presentation. Learn how to create a Slideshare account to share your presentation)—Thursday, April 12, 1-4 p.m.
- Excel formulas (learn how to create and use formulas with absolute, relative, and mixed cell references; create 3-D formulas, and formulas that use names)—Thursday, April 19, 9 a.m. – 12 noon
- Social Media Makeovers (Learn ways to best present yourself on social media (Facebook and LinkedIn). What you say online and how you say it can impact your career opportunities.)—-Tuesday, April 24, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Integrating Excel and Word (use shortcuts in Word and Excel so that they work together for you instead of against you using mail merges, split information into two columns, copy and paste information between Word and Excel)—Tuesday, May 8, 9 a.m. – 12 noon
- LinkedIn 101 (Are you looking for a job or do you need to build your business network? Learn to use LinkedIn to create a profile that can help you get started with business networking)—Tuesday, May 15, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
To enroll in Henderson Community College classes, call the office of Workforce Solutions at 270-831-9658.
- Business Networking with LinkedIn - March 21, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.